Ultimate Goal

spark quotes

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ugh! Medicine not so fun!

Ok, bad imitation of a caveman (cavewoman?) there, but I feel so ugh, I don't care. I've been following everything just fine as far as the eating plan so the only difference between this week and last week is this antibiotic that I'm on. I'm up 2lbs, but I'm not worried about it. As long as I stick to it, I'm getting healthier. But, this medicine makes me queasy, and have I mentioned ugh feeling, so I just want to whine and since it's my blog I'll whine if I want to.

Ok, I'm done. I can't stand whining even if I'm the one doing it. Only 3 more doses and I'll be finished. Probably should have guessed there could be issues with it...I mean any medicine that says DO NOT drink alcohol while taking this can't be good, right? :o)

I'm overwhelmed at the moment with life in general and overbooking myself, but I'm not going to let that derail me (although I've been mightily tempted to give in to that emotional eating monster). After this weekend things will slow a bit...mostly because I'm going to make them slow a bit. :o)

Off to start my day. I'm a Garfield, I'm a Garfield, I'm a Garfield (reference to the Garfield cats you see in car windows who stick in there and hang on). :o)

No comments: