Ultimate Goal

spark quotes

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's amazing what following a plan can do!

Alright, so I admit that I only half heartedly followed last 6 weeks plan. I did manage to not miss a single workout so that was an improvement. However, by the end of last 6 weeks, I was actually heavier than I was at the beginning of the 6 weeks. BUMMER! I'm proud of myself because I didn't let that knowledge get me down. Rather I used it to get serious about this round of 6 weeks. I'm on Day 5 of this 6 weeks and have been faithful to the plan every day so far. Not only did I lose 4.2 lbs the 1st day, I'm now down to less than I even hit in the last 6 weeks...in just 4 days. If that ain't motivation to stick with the plan, I don't know what is. So. hopefully by the end of this round by sticking to it, I can get back on track on my mini goals. Will workout today and tomorrow as I have a parade to attend on Saturday. Life is good.

No comments: